DOUBLING DOWN FOR OUR COMMUNITY
Our community is where we live, work, and play! Together we can make a difference.
Our partnership with Flower Cart Industries allows us to extend our Community Partnerships to
other community organizations as well as provide work placement opportunities for Flower Cart Industries.
Donate your CLOTHING to any of our partner organizations. Your organization will receive 40% of the selling price.
All unsold clothing will be donated to Flower Cart Industries.
Clothing items only may be dropped off anytime during our open hours.
To maximize the benefit of your donation follow the clothing guidelines on our Consignor's Place Calendar.
If you know a community organization that would benefit by partnering with us share this information with them.
To register your organization, click on Contact Us and provide the contact information.
We are also a drop site for clothing donations directly to Flower Cart Industries during open hours.
We proudly present our community organizations:
- Flower Cart Industries - provides supported employment and training to adults considered to have an intellectual disability. For more information visit their website at www.flowercart.ca
- Open Arms Resource Center - offers support and programs for those in crisis. The homeless shelter and the soup kitchen are probably the most widely recognized support programs. For more information about their organization, visit their Facebook page at www.openarms.ca
- C.A.P.S. - Companion Animal Protection Society. For information about their organization visit their website at www.caps-annapolis.org
- Valley Hart - rescues homeless felines. For information about their organization visit their website at www.valleyhart.com
- D.A.R.T. - Disaster Animal Response Team. For information about their organization visit their website at www.dartns.org
- Misfit Manor Dog Rescue Society - an all breed, all age dog rescue primarily focused on assisting special needs dogs in Nova Scotia. For more information about their organization visit their website at http://www.misfitmanordogrescue.com
- Port Williams Health Auxiliary - provides health education, and assists health services in the community. They undertake projects at the Valley Regional Hospital and the Eastern Kings Memorial Community Health Centre and throughout the community.
- Valley Hospice Foundation - working to establish a residential hospice in the Annapolis Valley for those living with, or dying from, a life limiting illness and to serve those who care for them. For more information about their organization visit their website at http://www.valleyhospice.ca/
- Hadassahouse - a long term, cost free residential treatment facility for addicted women. For more information about their organization visit their website at https://www.hadassahouse.org/
- Elderdog (Kings County Pawd) - Elderdog helps aging people as well as aging dogs. They also help to re-home dogs when seniors pass away or move to a nursing home. For more information about their organization visit their website at http://www.elderdog.ca/
- The Emerald Aisle Association - their organization focuses strictly on street missions in the province. From handing out water, sunscreen, coffee cards, toiletries, feminine hygiene products, and free men's haircuts etc. For more information about them, visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheEmeraldAisle/
Not only do the community organizations benefit from your donation, but also benefit from the sale!